1. Write down the names of 10 characters.
2. Write a fic of fifteen words or less for every prompt, using the characters determined by the numbers. Do NOT read the prompts before you do step 1.
1) Rodney McKay (SG: Atlantis)
2) Eliot Spencer (Leverage)
3) Carlton Lassiter (Psych)
4) Sophie Devereaux (Leverage
5) Chuck Shurley (Supernatural)
6) Ned (Pushing Daisies)
7) Aziraphael (Good Omens)
8) Neal Caffrey (White Collar)
9) Gabriel (Supernatural)
10) Blaire Sandburg (The Sentinel)
First Time, 4 and 6 (Sophie and Ned)
Somehow Sophie had expected Ned to have cold hands. She was wrong-- they burned.
Angst, 7 (Aziraphael)
It was such a human thing, reveling in melancholy. Aziraphael hated how he loved it.
AU, 1 and 8 (Rodney and Neal)
“You’re sure this is accurate?”
“Do you even know who you’re talking to?”
Threesome, 3, 6 and 9 (Carlton, Ned, and Gabriel)
All things considered, Gabriel was really glad he met Ned and Carlton after his resurrection.
Hurt/Comfort, 5 and 10 (Chuck and Blaire)
“I’m really sorry Blaire. Sometimes people just get written out of the story.”
Crack fic, 1 (Rodney)
“Are you telling me I’m a white rabbit in another universe?!”
“It has your eyes...”
Horror, 10 (Blaire)
Blaire screams himself awake; Eyes squeezed shut he desperately wishes his dreams weren’t real.
Baby fic, 5 and 9 (Chuck and Gabriel)
Chuck blinked, “You said you were having a kid-- I didn’t realize you meant clone.”
Dark, 2 and 8 (Eliot and Neal)
Neal mumbled in sleepy patience, feeling Eliot press against him-- Surprising who feared the dark.
Death fic, 2 and 3 (Eliot and Carlton)
Didn’t mean to kill this one. Didn’t mean he would regret it. Eliot walked away.